WFM Cherry Ann Mejia
|Languages:||English and Filipino|
|Hourly Rate:||Message for rates|
I’m Cherry Ann Mejia, 25 years old, a Woman Fide Master from the Philippines. I finished BS-Psychology at De La Salle University. I started playing chess at the age of 9. My brother NM Giovanni Mejia inspired me to play chess. I earned my WFM title at the age of 14.
Instructive lessons for all levels. I usually give homework after each session to help you improve. I will teach you endgames, positional understanding, tactics, and strategy. I’ve been teaching personal and online for the past 3 years.
- 2019 – Represented Philippines in 30th Southeast Asian Games (SEA GAMES)
- 2015 – Gold medalist, 16th ASEAN+ Age-Group Chess Championships – Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- 2014 – 3rd placer, 7th Battle of the Grandmasters National Championships
- 2014 – Gold medalist, 15th ASEAN+ Age-Group Chess Championships – Sands Cotai Central, Macau
- 2011 – 3rd placer, 4th Battle of the Grandmasters National Championships
- 2011 – Represented Philippines in 26th Southeast Asian Games (SEA GAMES)
Visit me at:
- 2011 – Gold medalist, 12th ASEAN + Age Group Chess Championships – Tarakan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- 2011 – Gold medalist, Asian Youth Individual Age-Group Chess Championships – Subic, Philippines
- 2009 – Gold medalist, 10th ASEAN + Age group chess championships – Hue, Vietnam
- 2008 – Bronze medalist, World Youth Chess Championships – Vung Tau, Vietnam
- 2008 – 9th ASEAN+ Age Group Championships – Danang, Vietnam
Let’s learn together!